Python is a computer programming language that lets you work more quickly than other programming languages. Experienced programmers in any other language can pick up Python
very quickly, and beginners find the clean syntax and indentation structure easy to learn. Our Python workshop aims to enrich participants’ coding skills with progressive tutorials and
practices. They will learn about data structures and how to create their own application effectively.
- Basic Python Programming
- Python Applications Control and Data Structure
- Object Orientated Programming
COMPETITIVE CODING INTRODUCTORY BOOT CAMP
Enter the highly specialized arena of competitive coding, and gain insight into an interesting “mind sport” that combines programming with problem solving. Students would be taken
through a crash course in C++ and be exposed to problems involving algorithms and data structures. This course can be a preparatory course for those who aim to participate in the NOI
(National Olympiad of Informatics) and beyond.
- Acquire working knowledge in C++
- Introduction to Algorithms and Data structures
- Strategies for problem solving
- Exposure to NOI-type competitive programming questions
- Instill creativity in problem solving